For more than 40 years, St. Louis Children’s Hospital has provided exceptional care for children in all 50 states and 80 countries around the world. Children’s is consistently ranked as one of the nation’s top pediatric hospitals in 10 pediatric specialties.
Catalyst has been St. Louis Children’s Hospital’s PR partner for several years. Most recently we have concentrated on two of the hospital’s key service lines – the St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Washington University Heart Center and Siteman Kids at St. Louis Children’s Hospital. From fundraising events to awareness months to touching patient stories, we land 2-3 stories per month for each service line.
We also produce still photos, video news releases, and social media videos for Children’s to support media outreach and social engagement for the hospital’s bigger story pitches.
- CNN.com, US teen undergoes rare heart-lung transplant
- FOXNews.com, Chicago teen undergoes heart-lung transplant surgery
- People.com, Missouri 5-month-old survives heart-lung transplant
- Kansas City Star, ‘Baby Jack’ returns to KC as one of the youngest heart-lung recipients in history
- KSHB-TV Kansas City, Youngest baby to get heart-lung transplant returns home
- FOXNews.com, Billboard featuring chemo bell to ring every time child finishes treatment
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, Giant billboard bell will ring when a child gets last chemo
- Missourian, ‘My neck feels like it’s broken’
- KSDK-TV St. Louis, Camp Rhythm: summer camp for children with heart conditions
- Tulsa World, New heart valve, technique gives Bixby woman another chance at life